PMP® Projectmanagement Professional
Note: This course is offered exclusively in English. However, if you have at least 4 participants (including CAPM candidates), we will also be able to organise an internal training programme in German or French. Contact us!
The Project Management Professional “PMP” credential, established by the Project Management Institute, is the most important industry-recognised certification for project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMP title demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
The PMP credential recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams - in other words, it is not an entry-level degree! To apply for the PMP exam, you need to have either:
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education, or:
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
• All about the five process groups: Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close
• All about the ten knowledge areas: Communication, Stakeholder, Schedule, Cost, Scope, Integration, Resources, Risk, Quality and Procurement Management
• Typical pitfalls of the PMP Exam
• 2+2 day classroom training
• Web-based exam simulation X-AM – more than 1000 questions: Demo version
• 80…100 h of self-study, entirely at your personal pace
• Hotline to trainer and GAF office provides on-going support
• Reference material: Your personal copies of the Project Management Body of Knowledge(PMBoK), Rita Mulcahy’s study book and the GAF PMP Exam Prep binder
• The Exam is a computer-based multiple-choice exam, 200 questions in 4 hours.
Lunch, web-based exam drill, prep book an further documentation and hotline are included.
Budget an additional US$ 400 – 550 for the exam application itself.